Skip to main content

Well we decided to take our ministry to the public. Previously we sold to friends and family. This site has been terrific help and a huge time saver.

Here is our website that will be our store once it's finished.
Majk Threads Store

Here is our Ebay Store: Majk Threads Ebay Store

Thank you so much for all your posts. We've learned so much from just reading.
But we figured we would introduce ourselves and our website.

Thank you and God Bless

Bryan McCormick
MajkThreads.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Majk Threads Christian Wear:
Thank you so much. Most everygody here has been such a kind person to deal with.

Good luck yourself jewl. Smile

Bryan

Question Bryan..
I'm looking for a True Love Waits Ring and/or Silicon bracelet for my 16 year old daughter.

I know their on eBay...but if you have access to them and can profit, I'd rather do business with you. Does your connection happen to have these rings? bracelets?

Take care, Donna
Bryan...

They sell like hot-cakes. I hate that you ordered a bunch on my account. I also hope you do well with them.

Please email me when you receive both. My neighbors daughter wants one of the rings and the bracelets too..plus my daughter's best friend wants one of the rings and bracelets.

Hopefully I can get you more orders to compensate.

Please email me when you receive the items..plain ole silver would be just fine with me.

You can email me Suthrnjewl @ Suthrnjewl dot com
(I do it this way so the robots crawling the web don't grab my email for spam reasons)

My daughter will be so tickled!!!!!
I'm so tickled that she wants the ring and bracelet, it means alot to this Momma bear.

Continued blessings,
Donna
Well we received the rings in, BUT, they are out of size seven for a week or so. I ordered the size seven from a different company and it should be here hopefully monday or tuesday.

I do have the tlw bracelets. I'm just waiting on the ring.

We've been kind of pre-occupied with our friends next door to us. Their little 5 yr. old boy passed away from pediatric cancer monday morning. We've been trying to help them out.

They are a very young couple and they are taking it very hard.

Just wanted to keep you up to date jewl. Sorry for the delay. I think we are going to add true love waits shirts also. You can see the ring in our ebay store. Also after checking on the tlw campaign we are going to offer tlw dog tags for the boys. I think it is an incredible campaing.

We also decided to offer fellow auctiva community members 20% off their entire purchase from our ebay store. Just put auctiva in the comments section of your payment through paypal. It's our way of becoming part of this community and also a way to say thank you for all the help that we've been given.

So shop till you drop at our ebay store.

Majk Threads Ebay Store

Our future website open soon.

Thanks to you all especially Suthrnjewl.
quote:
Originally posted by Majk Threads
I ordered the size seven from a different company and it should be here hopefully monday or tuesday.

I do have the tlw bracelets. I'm just waiting on the ring.

We've been kind of pre-occupied with our friends next door to us. Their little 5 yr. old boy passed away from pediatric cancer monday morning. We've been trying to help them out.

Just wanted to keep you up to date jewl. Sorry for the delay.

Offer tlw dog tags for the boys. I think it is an incredible campaing.

We also decided to offer fellow auctiva community members 20% off their entire purchase from our ebay store. Just put auctiva in the comments section of your payment through paypal. It's our way of becoming part of this community and also a way to say thank you for all the help that we've been given.

So shop till you drop at our ebay store.

Majk Threads Ebay Store

Our future website open soon.

Thanks to you all especially Suthrnjewl.

Prayers have been sent for your neighbors during this hard time. Blessings to them. Hold their hands and be with them during this time.

I'll a very patient woman and can easily wait for the size 7 ring. She's a 6 1/2 and I worry that if I buy that, as she grows older the ring won't fit anymore.

I'll be interested in the dog tags, too! And of course the silicone bracelet.

Thank you so much for taking into consideration my request! I'd rather you have my money than another business that I don't know.

Take care, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.