Skip to main content

Reply to "Google Checkout In Complete Turmoil _ Beware!"

quote:
Originally posted by mattroy:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
Suthrnjewl<---got deposit within 2 days tops

Nope..no phone call here.

I'm up and running and waiting for a sale via checkout. I'll let ya'll know.

Sometimes on message boards you have to remember that you get persons who don't understand or are already angry or have an issue that they feel hasn't been paid appropriate attention.

So when I view message boards of services I always take that into the mix.

Take Auctiva...the majority of users of this service we never see a post from them. The only time a post is made by a good percentage of subscribers is when they're upset or demanding an answer right then and there or frustrated. Once it's resolved on it's own, then you don't hear from them again until another issue comes up. Thus, since this board is open, if persons were researching Auctiva, they wouldn't be pleased.

My Two Cents,
Donna

HOW VERY TRUE! Auctiva's been giving people prob's all day and since I can't list, I've perused the forums, only to find myself commiserating with the other troubled souls, which probably wouldn't happen if it was working. But to topic... Can't wait till PAYPAL alternative, the Nazi like service needs someone to put them in their place!!

I'm sorry this happened to you and other subscribers of Auctiva yesterday. I was totally clueless to any problems and would still be clueless if I hadn't popped in to check the boards for questions I could possibly answer.

I wasn't online with Auctiva to work my auctions up yesterday. I'm the type person that uses Auctiva and schedules far enough ahead to where I can go on about life & walk away from the computer.

All of my scheduled listings went up fine and all my pics were showing.

Sign up for Google checkout and keep that option open for yourself. Who knows..one day eBay may allow us to use this option.

My Best, Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.