Skip to main content

Reply to "have a trouble"

Sorry to hear of your troubles. When I first started using Auctiva, I also had some troubles.

Your 'Saved' listings are listings that you have created and saved. They could be ones that you have posted to ebay, but not necessarily. You can create a listing and save it, but not post it right away. So, it is in your Saved folder.

When you relisted your items from the Saved foler, you posted another copy of the SAME Listing as the first time. If the listing contained unique information about a one-of-a-kind T-shirt, then you posted that same listing.

What you need to do if you want to re-use a Saved listing, is EDIT the listing first, making changes to the description as you need to, then SAVE that edited listing, and then post it to ebay.

If you want to delete any of your listings in the Saved folder, then just click on the little box next to each one that you want to remove, and click Delete at the top. Once the listing is posted to ebay, you do not need to have any listings in your Saved folder (if you don't want). Every once in a while I go through my Saved folder and delete listings that I know I'll never need again.

Hope this makes sense.

Good luck with your new listings. I think once you have used Activa for a while, you'll have an easier time of it.

Christy
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.