Skip to main content

Reply to "How freakin' AWESOME!!!"

Yeah, I like using Firefox a lot better when working with Auctiva..I cannot begin to tell you the "frustrations" IE gave me trying to use Auctiva....I think that would solve a lot of people's "issues" on here if they switched browsers when working with this software, for some reason, IE does kinda sucky with Auctiva and makes you want to pull your hair out (figuratively speaking of course Wink) IE would freeze a lot..have fatal errors and have to close on me...all the time, then I started using Firefox and "those" issues at least went away *wink, wink*

Now that I am in the process of combining both my ebay accounts to one...I'll have to try that toggel feature. Before, I had both IE and Firefox open, one working on one ebay account, and one on the other at the same time....I had that 'multi-tasking' thing going....but mainly I was copying templates from one account to the other cause I didn't feel like re-making them all over again.

Anyway, IE hasn't given me the problems it did when I first started using Auctiva, but I'll stick with FF just to be on the safeside anyway...and I'll definitely get that toggle-thing going to see what its all about...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.