Skip to main content

Reply to ""How to Escape a Hostage Situation""

Soooooo the seller is disfranchised by ebay, the seller is throttled and trussed up by eBay.
The tSELLER is treated like a crimilan by eBay, and we are supposed to leave positive feedback for every potential terrorist who can, after possitive feedback is left, come back and force a complaint, compl;etely UNJIUSTIFIED by leaving unwarranted and un deserved negatoive feedback and leaving tanked STAR scores and even getting the pristine seller's accouint revoked with lies, just because4 they decoiided they didn't want to pay for it after all?

Seeing that the seller has NOT protected himself with acquainted shipping tracking information and insurance at the sellers cost, the buyer can NOW claim ANYTHING.
It never arrived" no tracking'.
It was busted all to dust " No ins.

leaving neg feedback to perpetuate the lies of a false charge back.
Oh sure these guys EV EVENTUALLY get caught, BUT it can be days or months or NEVER before ebay deals with it or paypal makes it right with the shafted Seller.
and we are supposed to leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK FIRST!!!!?????

I think Not.

I leave positive feedback when I know that the Buyer has NO issues with what was shipped, no complaints that could show up in feedback
and when BUYER SATISFACTION is confessed in the form of positive feedback I THEN leave glowing positive feedback and alway my highest recommendations.
I am blessed with a great clientel, but there have been some twitchy situations.
Leaving Positive feedback FIRST leaves the seller with NO protection whatsoever from TERRORIST.
If Neg Fb is left the seller can respond to it on the seller side and leave NO fb on the buyer side.
THAT IS ALL.

EBAY will NOT remove Neg FB.
IF they decide, "Hey, kid you were done wrong"
they suggest that you, the seller, ask the buyer who is robbing you, to mutually withdraw feedback.
And then the POINT is changed BUT the COMMENTS, that were untrue to start with, stay!

This commentator's only "good advice" is to not only leave ourselves open but to go ahead and hand them the knife and draw a target.

I've been on eBay as long as the author.
It worked BETTER when all things were EQUAL and Sellers were NOT persecuted unjustly by the company that SEERS have paid, in blood, to grow,
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.