Skip to main content

Reply to "Kick it back counter"

Well, I guess I'll add my 2 cents to the discussion. I thought I'd mention that I filed a support case about this because I was simply surprised at seeing the KickitBack link/ad in my listings, without having received a heads up about it from Auctiva or knowing what it was.

I too, with Rubberduck, would appreciate understanding exactly what it is. I have no idea what it is.

The response I received from Brandon at support was that they were sorry for not informing us, but it is something they now need to include to help keep Auctiva free for us. While I completely understand the need for something like that, and LOVE Auctiva and all it provides, and support things that keep it that way, I humbly suggested to Brandon that next time we just be informed prior to a change like that since, as sellers, we're ultimately responsible for the content of our ads. And information ahead of the fact might have relieved stress for many.

I have checked off No counter, etc. on my set ups , no sellathon, etc. and the link is still there on new listings anyway - when one goes to a super size image.

Brandon said there was no way to give us the option of not having it.

Wanda
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.