Skip to main content

Reply to "list of picture links to my other auctions"

ok thanks
so going a bit closer to the problemSmile
is it possible to set up a template, or master profile. or something else what would have a list of links in it (links to my other auctions -> specific ones as i would like to sell some product on the buy 2 get 1 free and would like to list some other products just for that promotion)
would it be possible to set it up so every time I add another auction to this list and a link to a master tamplate it would add links to them all? i mean all the auctions i used the tamplate befor adding the most present one..
so let's say i have one 5 auctions and on the verry bottom i have a list of them with pinks to each single one (miniature picture links) then i would like to list product No 6 so I'm using same template where i have them 5 I'm adding link No.6 so i have 6 links on the new listing but would like to add that 6th one to all the previous 5 listings.. and so on.. so when i have 50 auctions i have 50 picture links on the bottom without need of editing each one 50 times (well 1st one would have to be adited 50 times second one 49 times.. and so on..)
I hopu you can understand the problem a bit more now..
thanks a lot
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.