Skip to main content

hi
i know auctivia is offering some links to my other auctions but i would like to have all of them as a set of pictures on the bottom of each auction.
so..
is it possible to create master file where i could add a link every time I post something new so it would add the link to it on every listing straight away?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi flesh,

Thanks for posting your question here. If you have the "Append Auctiva Scrolling Gallery to my listings" setting enabled in our account, our system will automatically add the scrolling gallery to each listing you post, which is a cross promotional tool that displays 16 of your active eBay listings at any given time.

If there is some other sort of link you would like to add to all of your listings, you could potentially incorporate that link into the description editor of your Item Details profile which is part of your Master profile such that it will be prefilled in the description area each time you start a listing from your Master profile.

If you enter some text in the description editor that you would like to make into a clickable link, you will want to highlight that text within the description editor and then click the “Add/Edit Link” button on the description editor toolbar, which has an icon depicting a globe and chain link on it.

If you would like to check out the tutorials we have available that go over the listing creation process, I recommend reviewing the section called “Profiles” on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/tutorials.aspx

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
ok thanks
so going a bit closer to the problemSmile
is it possible to set up a template, or master profile. or something else what would have a list of links in it (links to my other auctions -> specific ones as i would like to sell some product on the buy 2 get 1 free and would like to list some other products just for that promotion)
would it be possible to set it up so every time I add another auction to this list and a link to a master tamplate it would add links to them all? i mean all the auctions i used the tamplate befor adding the most present one..
so let's say i have one 5 auctions and on the verry bottom i have a list of them with pinks to each single one (miniature picture links) then i would like to list product No 6 so I'm using same template where i have them 5 I'm adding link No.6 so i have 6 links on the new listing but would like to add that 6th one to all the previous 5 listings.. and so on.. so when i have 50 auctions i have 50 picture links on the bottom without need of editing each one 50 times (well 1st one would have to be adited 50 times second one 49 times.. and so on..)
I hopu you can understand the problem a bit more now..
thanks a lot
Hi flesh,

Thanks for the clarification. I understand what you are looking to accomplish now, but I am afraid we do not offer any tools that would help you accomplish that. While it is possible to add links to other items you are selling on eBay, you would need to create the links to each individual item that you would like to cross promote separately.

As I mentioned before, you could potentially use a master profile to make it so certain links are prefilled in your item descriptions when you create listings from that profile but, if you wanted to change those listings to point to different item numbers or add more links, you would have to do that manually.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.