Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing Auctiva notifications"

They will relist..but the heel height is GONE!! I found this in 2nd notification box..going right to left. (would be lovely if those had a small label above them)

Auctiva rep said it is because ebay changed their specific from

"
to
in.

Ebay says this is AUCTIVA issue, that on their system sellers did not need to go in and fix the heel height when relisting from their saved listings.

Apparently on auctiva it is set up so you have to open saved listing and correct it as there apparently is no bulk fix tool for this.

A total waste of time to re-do what was done. I do not blame auctiva for an ebay change but do wonder why every time there is an ebay change it is a fruit basket turn over for auctiva that costs us time.

What a pain...and auctiva WHY can't you notify of such changes. These went through holidays with all info in it to make buyers searches easier.

Here is part of reps response which appears he is NOT up to speed on what it takes for buyers to search for items. First I was fully aware they had listed and told them that, but WHY would one want to IGNORE Warnings that affect seller searches???

quote:

I found that your this listing was successfully posted on eBay with item #190789532162. You can safely ignore the API Warnings as long as your listings are posting on eBay.

Note this is not just ONE listing it is on quite a few and I would guess for lots of sellers.

Auctiva, please address this...as I want to make SURE your rep is giving me correct information BEFORE I spend hours changing listings.

Also, please address ORDER issue?? That just adds to the frustration.

Thanks
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.