Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing problems Site is SLOW Bandwidth problems ??"

Though I have to agree with most, I found it pretty easy to get through today without too much hassle. I sell semi precious stone beads and pendants, so once I saw there was a slower than norm listing time today, I picked only the items I knew I didn't have to take new pictures of to list. (Gads, I feel bad for all you folks that listed from scratch today!)
Though it took nearly an hour to save old listings to my "no folder", I noticed about 4 p.m. (EST) that things were starting to go faster. Maybe Auctiva realized we needed more bandwith... all I know is I wish eBay gave more than 24 hours notice so we could prepare for this!
I have scheduled 28 listings to launch starting at 9:01 this evening (again, EST!) and I'm praying that they launch!
Anyone here having trouble with scheduled listings?
Thought I'd ask in advance so I can delete my scheduled listings and post manually tonight.
The only prob I see right now is the amount of time it takes for the scrolling window to update. Each time I check, it just shows the ever famous "loading picture" phrase.
Not bad for a hectic day here on Auctiva!
Bravo y'all!
Smile Smile Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.