Skip to main content

10 cents listing day and I can not list. The site is so slow ! just trying to open the listing page is taking forever. Then I get the dreaded API error. I thought auctiva had increaded its bandwith so that when events like this 10 cents listing day come around we can list quickly.

I have cleared cache, re-booted and checked other sites. Every other site is fast, just auctiva is slow. Are you going to increase bandwith today pretty please.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Carolelliot is correct. Site is very slow nothing wants to load. Been trying to load my master ad format for 20 mins but no dice. I really hate to have to use ebays service. But I dont wanna miss out on the 10 cent insertion day. I know auctiva will get it fixed, whatever it is. As always, I love this site and Im not worthy, Im not worthy, Im not worthy.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpallmallman64
http://cheapstreetonline.vstore.ca/
This site is sooo not working! I kept getting error messages, so I closed the window and opened a new one, I was able to enter a new listing until I got to the pictures, now the pictures will not open, period! It just sits there, trying to opening for the last 15 minutes. So much for trying to get stuff listed on a sale day. I'm very disappointed.
Though I have to agree with most, I found it pretty easy to get through today without too much hassle. I sell semi precious stone beads and pendants, so once I saw there was a slower than norm listing time today, I picked only the items I knew I didn't have to take new pictures of to list. (Gads, I feel bad for all you folks that listed from scratch today!)
Though it took nearly an hour to save old listings to my "no folder", I noticed about 4 p.m. (EST) that things were starting to go faster. Maybe Auctiva realized we needed more bandwith... all I know is I wish eBay gave more than 24 hours notice so we could prepare for this!
I have scheduled 28 listings to launch starting at 9:01 this evening (again, EST!) and I'm praying that they launch!
Anyone here having trouble with scheduled listings?
Thought I'd ask in advance so I can delete my scheduled listings and post manually tonight.
The only prob I see right now is the amount of time it takes for the scrolling window to update. Each time I check, it just shows the ever famous "loading picture" phrase.
Not bad for a hectic day here on Auctiva!
Bravo y'all!
Smile Smile Smile
I was able to list over 60 items today but I listed things that I had on hold. Only listed about 15 from scratch. Also, I saw the 10 cent listing last night so I scheduled most of my listings last night for this morning. It has gotten crazier as the day has gone. Some of the scheduled listings did not go. I think they timed out for the 30 minute window for listing. I rescheduled them and they went fine. All in all I think Auctiva did fine but it could be better also. I am not complaining.
Same here: Even yesterday : get the error message to report to auciva.com..this is amazing how frustrating it can be when you are waiting for a 10 cent listing day and cannot list..i brag about this site to everyone, but i hate it when i brag and it backfires!! I have done the same about rebooting etc..when i get to my picture part looking for the pictures to list inside the auction im creating,it goes down right in the middle. Grrrrrrrr...PLEASE FIX IT SOON!!!
Jen

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.