Skip to main content

Reply to "Listings are not transferring over to eBay correctly"

Now just made another listing and posted it only this time...even though it said it was posted sucessfully on Auctiva...it was NOT posted to eBay.

Now I got eBay on the phone and they doubled checked it was not posted to eBay and while I explained the rest of this on going issue they stayed on the phone with me while I reposted this listing....and guess what?? It transferred over incorrectly and just like on Friday it change the shipping to free shipping and took out the pay on pickup option.

Now this is once again confirmed this is NOT an eBay issue and eBay is not happy they are being blamed for everything that is going wrong on Auctiva.

They are also NOT currently having a gallery picture issue and definitely not one that corresponds with this transfer issue.

Now with this last listing it was not the gallery picture that didn't transfer over correctly along with the shipping or payment option. It is one of the pictures in the listing.....again it is NOT on eBay's end.

THIS HAS BEEN WITNESSED AND CONFIRMED WITH EBAY....and a subsequent report has been filed by eBay.

This listing being posted incorrectly had the potential of costing me between $1500 - $2000 in shipping fees because the listing was switched to free shipping.

The very nice person I spoke to also made me aware, which I totally forgot, Auctiva, as a third party contractor for eBay also has a responsibility to eBay and eBay's members and how they are treated and the support they receive here.
It took me until I had this conversation to realize why 99% of support responses on the boards are to file a support ticket instead of answering them on the boards. Because realistically, you don't want the answers we are getting posted on the boards because they are about blaming eBay, browsers etc and not resolving the problems.

I can speak from personal experience that the support tickets are not even being read correctly and the answers don't even apply to the issue a good portion of the time.

Now can we PLEASE STOP passing the buck and putting the blame elsewhere, trying to hide the issue from ebay by not allowing them or even people posting on the boards or not responding to them on the boards and trying to make it look like everything is OK and work on correcting this issue.

And yes...I am angry. This issue could have cost me thousands of dollars and I have been trying to get this issue resolved since Friday and still haven't barely got back to the scripted responses and no one can seem to get past the words gallery picture which was included in the original post/support ticket.
Last edited by trinkets
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.