Skip to main content

Reply to "Multi-Issues"

Update to above issues:

Issue 1) I submitted the issue as a support case. The answer I received is that it appears that I set up the checkout correctly and that they would forward the issue on to the developers. Issue not closed.

Issue 2) I did some digging into this. I dunno why but the email I referred to above was just one of 7 that I actually should have received. I didn't know about the insurance thing and would not have wanted that. My 'account balance' on the insurance is $4.20 right now. I found and changed the default to not have the insurance. Can I request the $4.20 be credited back? (and if so, how do I request?)

Issue 3) no updates

Issue 4) On second thought - I dunno that mpg would be too practical, but PLEASE whatever format is used, make it 100% complete so that we can see EXACTLY what our customers see and experience. I would hate to get blind-sided by a customer who informs me how (my choice of) auction management performs.

Issue 5) It's not just the folders that disappeared. The profiles did too.

Issue 6) From reading other posts, I understand that I can manually put the store on the bottom by cutting/pasting the html code, but WHERE am I cutting from? Is it on the html tab of the listing entry screen? I don't recall seeing the store code in there. The Auctiva ad located ABOVE my listing is very irritating. P-L-E-A-S-E give very strong consideration to removing that one!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.