Skip to main content

Reply to "My Mature Audience Listing Will Not POST!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by RickyD1967:
I have already sold an adult DVD using Auctiva about 2 weeks ago, so I know what I can and cannot have regarding images and text. I am selling 3 DVDs, I have 3 images of the DVD covers in my listing and NONE are explicit in nature, only frontal nudity showing female breasts which is accepted by ebay, I have no explicit wordings in my listing. I've seen many other ebay listings and they are more explicit than mine, so this makes no sense what so ever. I've already done my homework looking at ebay's policy in their HELP section on what can and cannot be in the Mature Audiences section. I have all my i's dotted and t's crossed so to speak, and still can't POST! I don't know where to go from here. Will an Auctiva Senior Member PLEASE help me on this very frustrating issue? Your fast response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Confused

Sup Ricky,

Hey man, I just read your post here and noticed no one has gotten back to you yet. So I thought I would respond with just some ideas of my own.

I guess the first question would be what is the error message that happens at the time you try and Post the item from Auctiva to eBay?

Second, you said you crossed all your t's and i's.. so I take it in the listing window that you have under eBay Site: United States not like eBay Motors or something right?

In the Category ID field you have Everything Else > Mature Audiences > DVDs > etc....

Would you by chance have something in the Second Category ID field blocking things?

Take it easy Rick, we'll get to the bottom of it bro.

Best regards,
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.