Skip to main content

Reply to "Need more selections in the data card."

Phil,

I think Auctiva does need to still work on the Invoice portion of this. I would like to see the Invoice as a part of the regular email instead of an attachment because of the virus fear that people have. However, I've had no buyers email me that they were afraid to open the attachment. I've even had some print it out and return with their payment, which was really nice.

Auctiva needs to also cut down the size of the Invoice so it is only one page. I really don't think all that Credit Card information on there is necessary, plus there is a lot of wasted space below the buyer's name and address that could be used.

When I first started using the newer program, I ran dual programs for a week or so. I used the old program as a back-up in case something didn't go right in the newer one. I gradually quit using the older program and started using the newer one.

I think you'll like the spreadsheet and Invoice part of it once you get used to using it and figure out all the bells and whistles (which this program has more of than the older Ebud or Manager programs)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.