Skip to main content

Reply to "New Posting Rates- bulk editing possible?"

quote:
Originally posted by Danno:
Hmmmm....it probably depends on the method you were using, Flat or Calc. I'm guessing Flat, or the USPS prices would simply substitute. If you are using a consistent Flat structure and maybe only a few different prices, there might be a way....

How about setting up a Shipping Profile(s) and use the Find & Replace to substitute. You may have to segregate listing by rate needed before you run the batch. I'd at least try that method with a few test cases.

Oh...and once you've got profiles, the next round of price increase is a snap.

Danno
After trying different methods I just went to straight priority mail-$4.60, but also stated clearly in several places I would calc. other options. The first one that sold after the increase went with the priority and it stayed at $4.60 while it cost me $4.75 or whatever it is now. So my listings are almost all listed as Priority.
So let me re read what you are saying here and see if I understand it and try that. Or, just let it be. I do use the same shipping profile for almost all my listings. The only thing I have to change for each one is the description, category and such. The profiles work great for me. So, yeah, I planned on updating the profile with the new rate. But wondered if there was an easy way to change the 70 or so already out there. Thanks, I owe you a cookie!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.