Skip to main content

Reply to "Newbie needs help!"

Kim I just moved all my SD listings to over here. I have gotten 303 listed so far, with another 100 plus to do! I had to change my image tags because I like the 400x300 better. The rest was perfect! I had a couple of the same error messages as you. Mine was becuase instead of the [description] I actually had a description typed in.... I didnt know how the templates worked on sparedollar! Took me 2 years to learn if I left the [description] in, it would put it in the ad when I filled in the description box on my create an auction page! So I would go in and change each template to match the description! Boy was I dumb! I did the same thing for the [title] and [shipping&payment] tags! I could have saved myself so much time over the years not changing every darn template to match the ad! Hope you got your problem fixed. It took me a bit of time to move my templates over and change the image tags (because I wanted them different). But now I have about 40 or so custom templates all set Smile Good luck, Steph (sobol on SD)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.