Skip to main content

Reply to "Notification of Malware to Auctiva.com"

I am wondering where everybody is getting this SIX days from. Auctiva and others have been talking about this since the 20th as posted below:

Auctiva Mike D.
Auctiva Support
Elite
Posted February 20, 2009 11:19 AM Hide Post
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. We are receiving reports of this nature from several customers and our engineering team is currently looking into why these warnings have started coming up. I'm not sure what is causing this at the moment, but I'll post again to this thread as soon as additional information becomes available.

-Mike

So, where is the amount of days coming from. I even got a phone call from Auctiva after placing a call to them and they called and said they were working on that AND it has been a topic of conversation since then. Anyone who does not use any type of virus or security system on their computer, even outside of Auctiva is asking for issues. It could happen on a lot of sites but right now there is so much conversation on this site that it just waylays us from the fact that it might delay the openings. There are a lot of things going on trying to get us to that day BUT if we don't make it, we will have it soon and if we are still not happy, there is always PAYBAY.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.