Skip to main content

Reply to "Okay, after I gave you compliments!!!!"

Hey All,
I worked on it all day and it was better, I did not get so frustrated, I don't know if "they" changed it from last night or I did something dif. Regardless of what I do there is always some fix'n to do on the Ebay side. Yha, it's time consuming, but again it's free. I keep telling myself that! Found a couple things. I don't know HTML so I flub away with the copy and paist trick in word then keep the code for later use. Anyway, if you do a paragraph and want a space, it seems your good, but if you do a paragraph and don't, thats the prob. I found sometimes it works to do your paragraph in word, than do that CTRLV. BUTTTTT the trick is the period. Put a period at the end, but when coping it, don't pick that period up. If you notice when you pick up the paragraph it'll pick up spaces at the end. But if you put in a period and don't pick it up I guess "it" thinks your not done. Try it out and see if I am goofy! It's only minor but helps with the frustration level. Hope I was clear! Roll Eyes
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.