Skip to main content

Reply to ""Point of No Returns?""

I just checked really fast but my sales looks as good with maybe more sales. I have more FB Just as good if NOT better DSRs. Also way more items listed too 600 verses my 3000 on average active listings. I must be doing something right huh ? and it ain't because I am selling stuff for a $1 either. I charge handling fees, do not accept returns & have NOT left FB for any buyers for OVER a year now LOL so 1 way of doing things is not the ONLY way you can be successful selling on ebay or anywhere else !
As far as NOT leaving FB for buyers some buyers have actually bought from me because I do not leave FB anymore they actually appreciated that! And TOLD me so too as they know I will not send countless emails begging for FB or 5 star ratings to them like some sellers do. Buyer FB received is worthless, Buyer FB Left is Priceless ! 1 day recently I shipped 25 packages out & out of those 25 buyers, 22 of them have NEVER left FB for anyone either kind of like a niche market for me with buyers who are like me about leaving FB. It happens regular basis too at least 1 to 4 buyers every time I am shipping items that do not leave FB for anyone. If it ever bites me in the rear 1 day fine but I really do not care that much even more every day about FB & @%^& Stupid greedbay DSRs that are nothing but a smokescreen to get rid of sellers & make more $ from sellers. Run your business as how you see fit, not how any ebay koolaid drinking cheerleader says you should do it. Until a couple bad buyers last month Cool I even had 3- 5.0 DSRs & 1- 4.9 on S&H none the less when I am not 1 of the cheap losing $ on shipping sellers
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.