Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Hey there 'N' ! --- a turtle eh? Now I'm pretty sure that would have to be a 'custom-made' saddle! ~ micro-saddlebags & Xtra-short stirrups too! Wink

Came in this even'n from replanting about a gazillion tomato plants! Gaww! Gonna' make some SERIOUS batches o' picante sauce after a while. The days are gittn' noticeably longer now, and with the *unusually* mild winter we've had.. our peach trees are FULL of blossoms!! Too bad cuz there's bound to be another freeze coming. -- has happened many times before. And isn't there any body on the planet besides me who likes Okra?? Prolly not! I swear it now..Nuth'n beats hot fried Okra & a Chicken-Fried steak w/gravy!

So Taz is shacked up now with his superior officer! Hmmm.. that'll probably put a slight crimp in your night-life eligibility..yep! Yer also gonna hafta' pick up yer dirty socks & undies more often now.~ I GuarAWNTEE it ole boy! -- Yeah..I was married once upon a (very strange) time. Turns out I were a heap more married than She were too!!Frown -- Better g'won and buckle-up yer seat belt now Tazzy-boy. Extra KP-duty and ya best mind the coy-humor gutterball-remarks... RAPIDS Ahead !! Eek Where's that grenade I was pick'n up on? My guess is yer Filly put it away cuz she don't care for ya leaving your nick-nacks and toys out on the coffee table no more. Did you stuff yer battle-axe way back in the utility-room closet yet?? ((Yer better git yer jabs in now N..while he's still in a daze and stalled on the cattle-chute! Wink )) I do kinda' like the turtle avi tho Taz..quite Cute I must admit! -- I'm just itch'n to see what a 'domesticated' tazzy-devil avatar looks like though!! Tickles my nickel just thinking about it!! Big Grin

Politicks! arrgh!! Yer right about that N! -- They've stomped all over my favorite Andy Griffith and Leave-it-Beaver re-runs now with the dang silly duh-baits and town-stump'n turkey-dance stuff plugging up the airwaves! Frown I believe BillHillyGirl and BamBam are even gonna' invade Austin fer another jabber-hockey spittn-contest day after tomorrow. I'll have to sit that one out though! I'm thinking of get'n outta dodge again soon and was toying with the idea of maybe heading south. Ahh..Costa Rica! Now there's a pretty place! Cool Still a bit too chilly here to git out on the water-skis (we got a nice lake here).. but maybe in another month or so.

ChooChoo my buddy...I can see you must've certainly hit the dream-stream some time ago! Unless of course, you're really a drag-queen Vampire! If that be the case...you'd surely be out right about now stealthing around in the nearly-full moon shadows! Bit o' advice pal... leave the push bike at home tonite....them lamp posts are especially magnetic on a full moon! Frown Forget the roller-skates too! -- I believe Missy's got a nice apple for ya' if you happen to catch a case of the midnight looney munchies! Wink Which reminds me...It's a rare thing to catch...but can anyone guess whut the horses do out in the back pasture only on full moons?? Eek

Speak'n of Missy...Lovey~If you think yer addicted to summer now (living in Chi Town)...then you'd have a full blown double-dipped over-dose of climatic-euphoria if'n ya'll ever came round here in the late spring! I've lived all over the states from coast to coast and in some truly pretty country..but I didn't really know where my home was...till I wound up here! Smile Take my word for it...Twas a helluva shift from the wild-jungle outskirts of Washington DC.

Well I guess I'll let ya'll have some rest now. I gotta' drag out the gittar and crank up some comfortably-numb pink-floyd tonite before have'n to shake-a-leg tomorrow morning. Gonna' pick up my momma..and take 'er down to da' bank and WallyWorld for a little 20-mile therapeutic shopping-stroll exercise; yet another all American gluttonoid pastime! I've banned her from eBay already!! Cool

Ciao!

Wait a minute! .Hold up Hoss! I forgot something!! -- I been meaning to ask if anyone has ever found out from the wait-staff 'round here....COULD WE BE ALLOWED MAYBE... just a C_o_u_p_l_e more different smilies to work with?? Frown

EDIT: Shadeaux.. ya slipped yer post in on me while I was peck'n mine out and weren't looking! You're a Spy-slyder you are!
((awww.. go ahead an' say panties-in-a-wad... shivers me tail hairs just fine! Razz Wink ))
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.