Skip to main content

Reply to "Question about counters"

Thanks for the reply, Oldhead! So...she could have chosen sellathon counter at time of listing even tho she's got no sellathon account?

I walked her through revising and adding an Andale counter to each one, but it's all new to her and it took a painfully looooooong time to get her seven ads revised with me providing the "technical support" by phone. Meanwhile I had other things I should have been doing (like working) so I am just trying to find the simplest methods for her to learn. At least she can see the count without actually going to her ad with the Andale ones.

Just so I have it straight...if she had selected "add sellathon counter" on the listing page, would the hits then show up in the active listings? Or do you have to go to each ad at ebay, scroll down to the counter, and then click to see your stats? It would be kind of pointless to do that since you already saw the clicks if you had to go into the ad. LOL See? I told you I'm not too swift at this. And it's like the blond leading the blond with me trying to show her. She's doomed and doesn't know it. :-)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.