Skip to main content

Reply to "Site Down 9/26 6:00am - 8:30am PDT New Features Release"

We really appreciate all the new things you do and the fabulous customer support. BUT can you explain why you would schedule a change such as this at the most crucial time for us to get our listings in before the end of the month. It seems that there is some limited thinking on your timing. Any changes should take into consideration things that are going on outside of Auctiva. Since eBay is one of your larger customer bases, it seems that when you have your meetings and discussions on when and how to do changes you would look at the bigger picture.
Although the changes will be great and very much appreciated someone missed it on the timing of doing this.
We know that change will create some small glitches but it is now almost 4 hours after your determined time of finishing up. For us on the West coast at least we are 3 hours behind the East coast, but still for so many who use eBay as a full time income, I am not sure all factors were taken into consideration when making this decision. I know that we don't have all the knowledge here about how these things work, but really at "THIS TIME??????
Just some thoughts for the future. Hey do you want to hire me to help you look ahead at at the scenarios :0). LOL
Blessings
Sherry
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.