Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Bill B.:
quote:
This service is FREE for sellers because BUYERS are paying for it via insurance. Also, Auctiva has other relationships set up with Sellathon. So, if Auctiva members upgrade their Sellathon via Auctiva, they get a kickback.

On a different note, I am tempted to give you a sneak peak at another idea we have (free to our sellers of course), but we are still working on scoping out the details... and I don't want our competitors to know about it. Just know, it is a really cool idea, that will provide you, our sellers, with a ton of value. I can't guarantee that we are going to do this, but we are constantly looking for cool new ideas to provide value to our customers.

Bill

Hmmmmm, what could it be?

Partners with..........??? Think, think, think.

I've always thought Auctiva would blow the competition away if you came up with (or partnered with an eCrator) type of situation. Bascially, (a store) an auto-launcher to Froogle (maybe Google Base too). A relatively easy program to use. It could use some tweeking but all in all it's pretty cool. And, it's free. I'm sure you've checked this program out. A cool addition to your service (IMHO) and if you keep it free, well then, that speaks for itself. Something to consider.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Hmmmmmmmm........

Magie..

Remember back a few months ago, Auctiva was discussing this with us? Not partnering specifically..but having their own version.

We members were discussing our ecrater stores and it was brought up that Auctiva was also interested in that venue.

I'm still hoping an email will come from Auctiva with a "sneak peek" for the ever faithful Suthrnjewl. In case you didn't quite catch it...that was a hint!
<smile>

Best Regards for continued success,
Donna

I don't recall this conversation. I emailed them once and mentioned eCrater. I'm sure they were already aware of it. The eCrater business model is a great idea, just as the Auctiva business model is a great idea. If Auctiva merged or designed an eCrater type of online store that was ebay and froogle/google base integrated with workable shipping, merchant account options, with more design options and offered it for free...........they would dominate the market. Seriously, they would. If you have an enterprise level lister matched with an enterprise level fully ebay/froogle integrated storefront and offer them BOTH for free...who can beat this? No one, that's who. The rest will be scambling to covert to Auctiva's business model. And keep in mind, Auctiva isn't working for free. They're making money. The difference is the 'way' they're making it. Personally, I think the whole business model is very innovative and savvy. With proper business management and real drive to push them forward, I believe over time, Auctiva will be one of the big boys, if not, the head cheese.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.