Skip to main content

Reply to "Store Window Not Uploading Again"

quote:
Originally posted by oldhead:
I'm having the same issues with the store window.

Trent- I and everyone I'm sure shares your concern about the holidays. With regard to

quote:
are the servers unable to handle the loads put on it by the busy ebay system?

According to Auctiva's CEO Jeff at this thread
https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/579609941/m/5281096391

quote:
We have plenty of servers, we have enough bandwidth. We're looking into our Cisco routers and firewalls to see if we can figure out what's up.

I'm certain that they are doing what they can to best anticipate the extra traffic. Although I can't help but think that they must sometimes feel like the proverbial little Dutch boy trying to plug-up all the leaks!

Well...if "Growing Pains" were easy, I guess that they wouldn't be called "Pains". ;-) Jeff

Enjoyed your response Jeff. Was very thorough.
And yes growing pains are not easy. I lost one business because of growing pains. But also understand that auctiva has an awesome service to offer but is only good to offer if the people are still using it. I have read through several threads and have seen that many have unfortunately/fortunately moved on. Because of the fact that my occupation keeps me away most weeks, while my wife trys to administer things, I really want to stick around because of some of the services they offer here for our small ebay store. I know enough about these puters to know that the auctiva administration is probably pulling their hair out and screaming obsenities at the engineers. Eek

Trent
AAA Iowa Gift Art and Antique Store
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.