Skip to main content

Reply to "When Store Windows aren't working..."

I loved Auctiva's store gallery when I was only listing in auctions. However, now that I have a store, I use eBay's store window instead, as I prefer to have items from the same category as the one in the listing showing in the window and this is available with eBay's. For those who have an eBay store, you have the option of using either showcase. I also prefer to have someone who clicks on the link via the showcase to go directly to my eBay store homepage, as I have this customized with my different category links.

I too love Auctiva for the free templates, extra pics, pics located at the top of description, supersize pics, one page lister, scheduling, etc...and when I did use the store window, just considered it a great bonus.

When there are problems with Auctiva, it can be frustrating sometimes, but I don't get too bent out of shape...I know it will be resolved as soon as possible, and I like the features I just mentioned too much to go back to listing through eBay. Thanks Auctiva!! Smile

nightowls
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.