Skip to main content

Reply to "Why is my listing not posting???"

Lena,

I am also having a problem posting, saving, scheduling. I have been for 2 days now. I left Auctiva for a long while because of 'glitches' and have just come back to try again.

Like you, I go through inputting all the information for the listing, set all the profiles (or edit them, etc.), click save, post or schedule and nothing happens...just nothing. No error, no blank screen, no nothing. There my listing sits on screen.

I've been opening another window with Auctiva in it, copying & posting from the 'dead' window and posting that way but it's taking twice as long on each listing! It seems it happens every other time I try to post. Try to post, nothing, open new window, copy/paste, post through fine. Hmm, as I'm walking through this in this post, I'm wondering if it is the second item I'm trying to post. The first one after I open the window posts fine.

I'm going to try opening a new window for each item to see. It's not a great solution but better than having to redo each and every one a second time!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.