Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Heck No...I'm not doing it!

Be sure to note that you'll be billed at the regular price and receive a credit some time next month.

AND Also remember that if you send something to auction during the sale and it doesn't sell, when you relist it in your store, it will be under the new fee structure.

Your next eBay bill will contain the listing fees for this special at the FULL cost.

Don't think that you are going to be able to send 1000 items to core for $100. You'll be charged full price and have to pay full price (conveniently for eBay before the end of Q3).

You'll receive a credit for the difference between 10 cents each and what you paid on the bill AFTER that.

Just my three cents (to quote JETT)
Donna
WOW - I was soooo moved by the BIG ORANGE BUTTON
to "LIST NOW" Darn they remind me of the carnival midway ... "what do I win if I hit the three pins down with one ball?" the boy asked. "You win anything between the big stuffed lion" and "Anything before the 6 foot snake" .. the man adds.... "so you can win the box of 12 pencils, 16 rubberbands or the ballon with a hole in it"...... "Step up young man.. only 3 balls for a dollar"

Gessssss...
quote:
Originally posted by eWonders:
WOW - I was soooo moved by the BIG ORANGE BUTTON
to "LIST NOW" Darn they remind me of the carnival midway ... "what do I win if I hit the three pins down with one ball?" the boy asked. "You win anything between the big stuffed lion" and "Anything before the 6 foot snake" .. the man adds.... "so you can win the box of 12 pencils, 16 rubberbands or the ballon with a hole in it"...... "Step up young man.. only 3 balls for a dollar"

Gessssss...

Mike, lol, you're very witty. Too funny. Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.