Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wow, are you saying you actually have a store window that works ? My store window has been a blank, big white box for days now. When it actually was working, items would still show up even after they were sold two or three weeks ago. I haven't paid attention to whether or not the prices changed if I edited them, but with items still visible in the showcase window long after they sold, I'd venture to guess any price changes didn't update either. Have you had any problems at all with your showcase window regarding pictures not loading, or no showcase at all ? I filed a support request regarding this more than a week ago and I have yet to receive a response. It would be nice to know I am not alone in this LOL.
Hippophile1,

Please file a supprt case about this issue using the appropriate link on our help page and we will be able to update your store window prices.

Avanteguardeinc,

We do not have any support cases open that have gone without a response for more than 36 minutes at this point in time so I'm guessing you just did not receive your confirmation email. You can check the status of your support cases by using the "Check the status of an ongoing support case" link on our help page.

-Mike
I was refering to a support case I filed more than a week ago. I received just a little while ago a response to the support case I filed today where I had several issues and I received a simple response that in no way helped me. The suggested response was something I had already done as I explained in my support request which did not work and is still not working. I am left to believe the detail I provided was not even read. Not one other issue regarding my support request was addressed in any way. As usual I have to keep filing continual support requests and wasting your time and mine until I can get to a point that I get any help. Iprovided as much specific detail as possible as I always do in my support requests and get a one line response to my issue. That is not acceptable when I specifically stated that I had already done exactly what I was told to do. I have responded again, in detail, to the support request when all I really needed to do was cut and paste the exact support request I originally filed and hope someone would read it and pay attention to my issue. Hopefully I will receive a response that will help me.
Hi avanteguardeinc,

Ok...I just checked with our Auctiva Classic support staff and they are still waiting on some information from our engineering department regarding your issue.

Your case has not been forgotten and it will be replied to when all necessary information becomes available.

BTW...the 3 forums at the bottom of the list are for Auctiva Classic issues. You may get more appropriate responses by posting your threads related to Auctiva Classic issues there.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.