Skip to main content

Is this something that is coming down the road from ebay and auctiva is getting ready for it?

I was going to list a FP and as it was loading it said this in RED LETTERS.

Then after it was loaded it went back to the normal pick whatever # of days you want.

I saw this on an ebay board and tried it myself here and it DID show up

Here is the ebay thread talking about auctiva and this happening and there are pictures.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=520059844&start=0

Scott
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would also like to know. For those who have been selling for years have always known ebay does everything around the big sellers. Not that this is always bad. I new the 4.5 requirement would never last. Why? because the big sellers could not hold it. I also suspect the shipping and handling rating may change somewhat in the future. Ebay has to figure out a way to put the smaller sellers in the "background" and hide us well so the big sellers are seen first. Me I took ebay seriously way back at the first of the year and spread out to other sites to build my rep before the real major changes happen
Hi Community,

I'm actually not quite sure about that warning message that is showing up but the issue of the 3 "duration" drop-down menus appearing on the item details profile page (which can also be seen in the screen shot on the eBay forum thread) is a known bug that will be addressed with our upcoming site update that will take place in mid/late January. Perhaps those two are related.

I was unable to reproduce this warning message so I'm hesitant to do any further speculation, however, if you are seeing this message within your account, I recommend contacting customer support team and we will be able to look into the issue further.

You can reach our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.