Skip to main content

Auctiva sent me an email asking for improvements, and this is the one that really gets my goat month after month, year after year. If Auctiva is really trying to make new inroads to improving their product they should pay attention to my gripe. I would like to hear responses from others regarding this too.

I have my screen resolution for my 16x9 monitor set to 1680x1050 and it works fine for me. But when creating a new listing in Auctiva, there are several times when pop-up windows appear, and then I MUST resize windows before I can proceed. Otherwise I won't be able to properly continue. This resizing or moving around of pop up windoes takes extra steps and effort and time for each listing, and is not intuitive. This really adds up up when you list a lot of unique items like I do, and, again, I really wish they would try to fix it.

Examples:

1) In the Select Image window, after selecting some images, when initially opening the Auctiva Image Uploader page you can not immediately see and select the very important "Upload" button, you must first open or move the window. To make matters worse, on the bottom you do see the "Done" button on the bottom which you might hurriedly press only to not upload pictures. Again, very non intuitive and time consuming for each and every time the user needs to go into the Image Uploader.

2) Search for a category: "Pick" is out of horizontal range and has to be moved or resized to see and select "pick".

When I am trying to blaze through a lot of listings, these blunders often trip up my rhythm.

I really do wish Auctiva would pay attention to and fix these items. They can't be that difficult to fix without breaking them. The important button (upload) could also stand some color to grab some attention instead of being so subtle and hidden.

Otherwise, I really do like and use Auctiva and have been doing so for at least 5 years.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes the size of the window has been a problem for me also just extra steps for no reason.

1) In the Select Image window, after selecting some images, when initially opening the Auctiva Image Uploader page you can not immediately see and select the very important "Upload" button, you must first open or move the window. To make matters worse, on the bottom you do see the "Done" button on the bottom which you might hurriedly press only to not upload pictures. Again, very non intuitive and time consuming for each and every time the user needs to go into the Image Uploader.
Hello All,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think. Please note that we have a specific thread going on the forum that is exclusively for feature requests where you can post similar requests to us. It is available at: https://community.auctiva.com/e...777085776#9777085776

I have forwarded these comments along to our product management team for their consideration in a future site update and will reply to this thread should any new information become available regarding this issue.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.