Skip to main content

Hello, I'm new to Auctive and am trying to create listings using templates. My description section comes out wider than my monitor and is hard to read. Also, I use two sizes of photos. The long narrow photos are fine and have supersize links. The short wide photos are huge and have no supersize links. I tried resizing them smaller, but then they just show small with no supersize link. Does anyone know how I can resolve this for some consistency in my photo sizes as they appear in the ad? Would it help if I resize my wide photos prior to uploading? I suspect that resolving the photo issue will resolve the wide description issue. Thanks for your help!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, if you are using full size photos and they are too wide they will stretch out the whole template.

If you want them all the same size you can either use the thumbnails that will click to a supersize or edit your photes to a certain size before uplaoding.

I use infranview which is free and has a batch conversion to do them all the same size at once. It really is quick and easy Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.