Skip to main content

OK, this time I'm upset. I get my listing all done, add all the photos, which takes too much time, then I hit post save and POOF it's all gone in a flash. Error Runtime ERROR. What the heck is Runtime ERROR and why does this happen so often. Then I have to go into Active listing to make sure it wasn't posted, I check in scheduled listing to see if it's there and guess what IT'S NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, AGAIN. So I have to do the entire listing, pictures, all over again. Is there any explaination for this ERROR that keeps EATING MY LISTINGS.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

They're having bandwidth issues, see the "news" topics. Same thing happens to me all the time. You are getting bumped off the server. What I do is part of the listing, then save, then go back and finish, seems to work for me any ways all though time consuming. Jeff states that they are working on it in the other topic area and I trust that they are. It's very frustrating, I know, but I'm sure it'll be corrected. Hopefully soon.
I have suggested this before so forgive the re-write. I have had this happen to me as well from time to time. When it's happening open word and do a copy paist there or start in word than ctrl v to auctiva; at least if it happens you don't have to rewrite the ad. It's a little hint, can't replace everything else, but at least that's one thing down. Other thing is you might consider doing a save 1/2 through just before you notice your kicked off, then come back and do changes. Sounds time consuming I know, but like steelsquare says, they are working on a fix.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.