Skip to main content

I couldn't post my listing on ebay. Always get API code 'The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.'
The funny thing is I tried to post the same item directly on ebay site with exactly the same content, it succeed!!!
Anyone has idea what's wrong with my auctiva?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well, there's no way to enforce payment by three or five days. Also, if they pay via PayPal there's no "risk of liability" whatsoever for the buyer. But I don't think eBay's filters would be picking either of those up..

Other than that, I don't see any problems in that listing but maybe I'm missing something?

What was the listing title you tried to used?

Also, just a stab in the dark, but have you tried the exact description in another template? Perhaps something in the template is catching.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help..
Hi Lowing,

Usually this error message means that there is some sort of hold on your eBay account that prevents you from listing. I certainly suggest you contact eBay support to inquire about your account status.

If you account is in good standing, I recommend filing a support case using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.