Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by cavaleriesoldaat:
I tried last night, this morning, and about an hour ago. Anyone having success yet?

Hi Cav,

I just took a peep at your auctions to see how fast the pictures were loading, and they were quick to load !!! ... the reason I am posting to you is about your auctions # 5853023561 Half way down the screen I could not read any of your descrption. Your font color blends into the background color so much that it becomes almost invisable. I thought you would want to know this because it might deter buyers from looking. I did not check your other auctions just this one, and I gave up trying to read it, it hurt my eyes.

I use IE6 to browse. Hope you don't mind me telling you this. It is meant in a positive helpful way.

Carol.
Carol: Thanks for the notice about the listing. These days I only use listing templates with white backgrounds, but some of my items I created several months ago still have the blue or other solids, I changed for that reason. Thanks for the heads-up though!

Update to the original topic. I started posting again around 7PM Central, and have posted about 20 successfully now. Everything seems good to go.

To Auctiva Jeff: Could you email me? I've got a suggestion that I think you would probably take very seriously (would help you get more customers).

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.