Skip to main content

For the last week or so I have been getting 100s of Auctiva Events API Warnings about ebays catalog having matching results and this morning I have two failed posting notices. The listings did not fail and were live on ebay. The majority of items I am receiving the catalog warnings on are indeed linked to ebay's catalog. Just ignoring them for now.
“Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Larry -

eBay's API will provide such notifications when there is a product in their catalog which should be associated with your listings. If there is a match in the product catalog, eBay would prefer that you include those specific details in your listings.

When you are creating a listing in Auctiva, after you have added your category there will be a link available to check the product catalog - this link is just beneath the Item Condition Note on the lister page and is the words: "Find Product".

Including these details in your listings should clear up the API warnings.

If you are also experiencing issues with API failure notifications and need assistance with those listings, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site and leave the notifications intact in your account. Please include the titles of a few examples where such has occurred for you and we'll be happy to assist you further.

- Craig
Hello Larry -

If you have listed your items using the appropriate catalog entry and are still receiving API warnings from eBay it would assist us if we could have a look directly at a few of the items involved to ensure that the data is being sent to eBay correctly or to see if there is a difficulty on the eBay side.

Please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the details of this issue and include the title or item number of a few items where this has occurred so we can look into it further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.