Skip to main content

Hi All,

I charge a surcharge for Alaska, Hawaii and the Protectorates. When I use the EBay listing tool I check the box that says "Apply domestic shipping rate table", which pulls my preset surcharges in. I can't seem to figure out how to get the shipping tables to be recognized when using the Auctiva lister. can anyone tell me how to do this automatically?

TIA

Granny
Original Post
Hi Granny,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We do not currently support the ability to select your Domestic Shipping Rate Table when creating listings through Auctiva and, while that is something we hope to add with a future update to our site, I am not sure when we may be able to add that option at this point.

However, if you are offering flat rate shipping via UPS or FedEx, you could potentially add your surcharges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico using the “Add Shipping Surcharges for shipment to AK, HI, and PR” field that will be enabled when those shipping services are selected on the Auctiva lister page.

If you would like to be notified when any additional information on the possible addition of this option becomes available, please let us know by filing a support case from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will make you aware of any new developments.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.