Skip to main content

In this brief interview on eBay Radio, I talk about the current state of Auctiva, what differentiates us from our competition and how we are able to remain free to sellers. There is also a sneak peek into what is next for our Auctiva.com users.

Listen here: WSRadio.com

Thanks!
Bill Belcamino
Chief Operating Officer
Auctiva Corporation
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Great interview! Goooooo, Auctiva!

Hey, I wanna free, Auctiva pin, hehehehe. Cool

You have the hit the nail on the head. Customer support is paramount. A user friendly tool that is a real time saver and reliable.

Like the movie, 'A Field Of Dreams' says, "If you build it, they will come."

It seems to me, Auctiva is on its way to being number one.

Kudos to Auctiva! Smile
quote:
In this brief interview on eBay Radio, I talk about the current state of Auctiva, what differentiates us from our competition and how we are able to remain free to sellers. There is also a sneak peek into what is next for our Auctiva.com users.

Listen here: WSRadio.com

Thanks!
Bill Belcamino
Chief Operating Officer
Auctiva Corporation

Bill,

I listened to the radio re-broadcast once again this morning. I'm just as impressed this morning as I was when I first listened.

Much continued success!

Suthrnjewl<------sucking up in the hopes of getting a pin <smile>

I do want to tell you that the customer service portion was a big hit with me. Every email has been answered, every post to the board has been answered and it's comforting to know that there is phone support if need be and/or Live Chat to help with problems.

Lack of customer service has been known to kill some companies.

Take care, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.