Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by mymberry:
My Auctiva listing shows page error when customers try to pay. Is this happening to anyone else? And is there something I can do?
Our sites not down...I see you getting some eBay messages about Paypal 'PayPal may delay the settlement of funds to ensure smooth transactions.' Thats probably because you haven't sold but a few transactions under this id.

By the way, I see you are still on your free trial but it is now expired. You will need to pick one of the paying plans to continue posting listings through your Auctiva Account.

If you don't do anything, we will have switch you to Free Tools and you won't be able to post any new listings. Suggest you take care of this right away.
I apologize for saying it was down. I have signed up for the Standard Account. I have 2 customers that purchased and emailed me stating they were unable to pay and receive the error screens.

Since I signed up is there a delay before they would be able to get in and pay for the item? And thank you for your help it is much appreciated.
I stand corrected about our site status. The site isn't actually down...I've been using it all afternoon...but I'm hearing from our technical people that there is a problem where users are getting a "page cannot be found error" in Auctiva Checkout. So...it would look to them like we are down.

This is being actively investigated by our engineering & IT now. If you have buyers with this problem, please contact Auctiva Support if you haven't already done so.
I am spending $10 a month for Auctiva services and wondering why quite a bit.
I can never list auctions on the weekend because there must be too many people doing
the same thing. can't ever get the pictures to load.

why should I pay for something that doesn't work right. this has been a problem for a
long time, even before they started charging $10 per month.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.