Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Bill,

Did you do the "error check" for your listings? If not, that might reveal something. Sunday night is usually very busy for eBay - could be they are loading slowly? If they were scheduled, did you by any chance schedule them for pm instead am or something like that? Also, if they were scheduled, did you configure it to keep trying for awhile if they didn't list at first? What failed listing message are you receiving? If it says api error, that's a block of some kind from eBay, not Auctiva. In your Events, I think you'll see a general message of what went wrong, and sometimes it says to file a support request with Auctiva.

Hope something here is of some help. Best of luck!

Wanda
Hi Bill,

Since some of your listings failed to post, you should be able to see failure messages within your Auctiva account by clicking the red number in the "Events" section in the upper-right hand corner. There is a good chance you will see an error message there that indicates why the listings were not posted to eBay.

There is also a good chance you will see a non-specific error message there that advises you to contact Auctiva support to see the whole error. If you see this message, please contact our customer support team and we'll be happy to get you the information you need.

You can reach our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Thanks for the help. Here's a few answers:

I did not do the error check. That's a good idea. Auctiva did not give me an error message when I scheduled the listing. It will tell me at that point sometimes.

I did try to post on Sunday night. The postings didn't happen slowly. They totally failed.

I checked the posting date/time and am/pm. No problems there.

I did not configure Auctiva to keep trying to post the listings. That's another great idea. I'll look into that.

There are no error messages regarding the failed listings.

I'll also check the general messages.

I'll look further into this and contact Auctiva customer service. Thanks again for the help!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.