Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I started with TL last June when I opened my business on eBay. TL is a good program..however remember it is an eBay tool. Thus all the cool features that Auctiva gives you are not there.

Like free additional photos for your listing. Auctiva insurance which allows you the seller to buy insurance at a cheaper rate and make a few coins in the process.

I would recommend Auctiva... and as your business grows, you may need to rethink it. I've been very pleased thus far.
As already said Turbo Lister - Has none of the cool Auctiva features - ie improved listings, scroll bar and free photos. But its a hell of a lot quicker.

I have only got a dial up connection - so uploazding and downloading is very time consuming.

I've tried Auctiva Poster the Auctiva answer to Turbo Listerbut it seems buggy and it does NOT support UK sellers.

So back to boring listings and costly pictures -via Turbo Lister at least until BT finally manage to hook us up to Broadband.

Hope my experience helps
Snout
quote:
Originally posted by Sjane39:
Thanks so much to all for the opinions. I think I will try it and I do have a broadband connection so the speed should be ok. My concern now are the final fee charges that Ebay is increasing! Can you believe that??

Its never good news when prices go up that is for sure. However, after recalculating the new fees and such, the difference will be adjusted on the backend of the S&H charges. So in the end, the buyers pay for these fee increases. It sucks all the way around though no doubt. Especially now that Buyers are only able to receive positive feedback. So much for "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" and control of your own damn business on eBay. lol

Anyway, good luck out there. Let us know if you have any questions about Auctiva and posting/configuring.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.