Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This is something that would be awesome!!!

I find listing one item rather than multiple/dutch creates a sense of urgency with the buyer. They snatch it up while it is there. Having multiple buyers watching the same said item, they feel as if they have missed out when it sells.

I get extra turnover alot quicker as soon as I relist the same item, as the same buyers are thinking that they dont want to miss out this time.

So yes, an automatic relist after the point of sale would be an excellent tool. It would save me downtime on manufacturing my product by nit having to relist manually all the time.

So with that being said, do these suggestions get noted? What's the best way to get our point across? Sorry, I'm very new here Big Grin
WOW! Responses from support staff! How cool is THAT! Cheers David, it's posts like that that make it all worth while me making a post in the first place.

Would you care to elaborate on any details? Even if it is early days yet? It is obvious that Auctiva detects a lot of eBay information to do with the listings, surely the technology would be there somewhere to simply add another feature to do with detecting a sale?

Would love to hear what you have come up with thus far.

Cheers in advance!
Unfortunately you are correct in that it is a bit early to say exactly how we will implement auto-relisting. It is still in the design phase.

It should be very customizable and able to do what you suggested though, such as relisting if the item sells, or doesnt sell, automatically increasing/decreasing the starting price when relisting, relisting for a certain number of times, and on certain days/times, etc.

But like I said I can't say anything for sure as of yet!

-- Auctiva David

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.