Skip to main content

After assigning auto-relisting profiles to most of my listings I find that it works pretty well. My only issue is that when I delete sold items from the saved listing file it does not automatically delete the same listing from the scheduled listings file. This means I then must go to the scheduled listings file and delete the same item again. I know the two files interact because if I edit a saved listing that is scheduled the scheduled listing will reflect the change. Would be a labor saver if deleting the item in the saved listing file cancelled the scheduled listing also.
“Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Larry,

If you have an item scheduled to post and you delete the saved listing prior to it posting, the item should no longer be on the scheduled page as the listing no longer exists. If, however you refer to listings that show on scheduled that failed to post, it is expected behavior for the notification to remain on the scheduled page until deleted from there.

If you are having an issue with items remaining on the scheduled page when you have deleted the Saved Listing prior to posting, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know a few example listings where this is occurring for you in your account so we can take a look into it.

- Craig
The issue is with items waiting to post not listings that failed to post. Deleting the saved listing does not seem to remove the listing that is waiting to be posted. Just deleted six saved listings but the scheduled copies are still there. I'll open a support case and pass along the items that failed to go away.
Hi Larry,

I am sorry to hear that this issue has persisted for you.

Please do file a support case from under the Help tab of the site with some examples, and please include in your case the specific steps you take when scheduling the listings and the steps through when you delete them so we can take a deeper look into this issue.

- Craig
According to support apparently it just doesn't work that way. It would be nice if it did.

" Thank you for contacting us regarding this matter.

Please be informed that when you delete a saved listing, the scheduled listing doesn't not get automatically deleted, you will need to open the schedule listings page and delete the listings you want to cancel manually."
Hi Larry,

Thanks for getting back to me to let me know. I have tested this behavior and see what you refer to. This is most likely due to deleted listings still being available to be restored to the Saved area for 14 days after they have been initially deleted, but I can see how this has the potential to create difficulties while listing.

As such, I have passed your comments regarding this behavior along to our Product Management team for their consideration and will update this thread should information regarding this issue become available.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.