Skip to main content

This isn't funny. I have had 25 instances of one Lion image and after deleting 24 - more showed up! The titles of every one of my images (noit just the duplicates) has changes to the number of the original number in the original address. The long url in the box that is supposed to be the url is different. Duplicates all have same title number but that's all they have in common. I put the number title in the search bar and all the duplicates show up. Every time I click on a new page more duplicates start showing up. Of course this show in amount of space I'm using and fortunately my photos are small and I have much room. This is a horrible thing to happen. I think it has to do with every time I renew or make a similar listing on eBay. Since the listing fees are free for me until January I am doing much relisting. Can this be stopped?
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippophile1:
This isn't funny. I have had 25 instances of one Lion image and after deleting 24 - more showed up! The titles of every one of my images (not just the duplicates) has changes to the number of the original number in the original address. The long url in the box that is supposed to be the url is different. Duplicates all have same title number but that's all they have in common. I put the number title in the search bar and all the duplicates show up. Every time I click on a new page more duplicates start showing up. Of course this show in amount of space I'm using and fortunately my photos are small and I have much room. This is a horrible thing to happen. I think it has to do with every time I renew or make a similar listing on eBay. Since the listing fees are free for me until January I am doing much relisting. Can this be stopped?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.