Skip to main content

I see eBay has finally allowed Sellers to offer a Flat Rate shipping to US and still offer a Calculated shipping for Worldwide. I've complained to eBay for years about how you can't treat domestic & international the same since the price increases every 4 ounces for international over 8 ounces and up to 4 pounds.

This is a great feature but not if I have to go to eBay to do it. Will Auctiva be offering it soon... if at all?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

This feature, unfortunately, is NOT going to be added as part of our next release, which is scheduled for the first week of June. I'm hesitant to make another tentaive guess at when it may be added because it is likely I'll end up being wrong again, but this is certainly a feature that we will be incorporating into the Auctiva website with a future release.

-Mike
Well, that's not good news. Bad enough the USPS rates are more difficult to calculate but now we still can't offer fixed for US Flat rate and calculated for International. Seems like a long time has passed since you said the upgrade would be included to now... was there ever an intent to update had I not asked the question again?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.