Skip to main content

I'd like to create a single template/profile/whatever that I could use for all of the items in my store. I'm selling lots of different types of items, so item-specific information would have to change from item to item, but things like return policy & shipping details (sans s&h amount) would be the same. What would be the easiest way to do that?
Original Post
Hi ibrokit,

Thanks for posting your question here. In order to accomplish what you described here, you would simply want to create a master profile through your Auctiva account which contains all the information you would like to be prefilled when you create your listings. To begin building your profile, you will want to click the "Profiles" tab within your account.

From there, the first thing you will want to do is create an Item Details Profile, a Marketing Tools profile, a Shipping Profile, and a Checkout Profile that contain all the desired details. Once you have done that, you will be able to combined them into a master profile.

Once you have finished creating your master profile, you can start building your listings from it by clicking the "Listings" tab, selecting the profile from the "Create Listing from Master Profile" drop down menu, and then clicking the "Go" button. The Auctiva listing creation page should then load with all of the information from your master profile already intact, which should effectively prevent you from having to enter it again and again with each listing you create.

Also, if you sell different types of items and would like to use a different set of prefilled item details for each, you can create a separate master profile for each one and then just begin each listing with the appropriate master profile.

If you would like to see the help resources we have available on our site about profiles, just click the "Help" tab within your account and then click the category called "Profiles" within the FAQ section in the middle of the page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance after going through this information, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.