Skip to main content

I know it seems a silly question but I just registered and I wonder if, between the shipping options, is listed the possibility to ship from another country.
It's nearly dawn here so forgive the flatness that I can feel in my brain and that you can perceive from my questions, but could someone tell me the advantages, monetary or not of dropping Turbo Lister?

PS: TL2 gives me headache already by the way, and as I cannot use TL(1) anymore, here I am.

Warmest regards to all of you from Tuscany.
P.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Pietro,
I was hoping someone really knowledgable about your question would answer or at least give a hint. Try Support Request
I don't ship from other countries but just taking the sometimes problems of shipping to other countries makes your question not a silly one at all. The shipping section does have international options including UPS for delivering worldwide. Possibly between shipping and profile tabs you might be able to use something. I would contact Auctiva directly with a Support Request as listed above to get definite information.
Also, I could not tell you much about Turbo lister 2 as I do not use it, but I have known a lot of people who are experiencing problems with it.
Best of luck to you.
Hi Pietro,

While Auctiva cannot be used to list specifically to the eBay Italy website, as an Italian seller, you are welcome to use Auctiva to post listings to eBay.com(US), eBay.co.uk(Uniten Kingdom), or eBay.com.au(Australia).

To indicate where the item will be shipped from, just check the box next to "I Will Enter Location:" in the "Checkout Options" section, and enter your location in the adjacent field. However, since a postal code is required to use calculated shipping and our lister page won't accept your postal code, you will have to use flat rate shipping when posting your listings through Auctiva.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.