Skip to main content

FYI, Old ebay name, maxxmotorsports, new ebay name, amarillogal. I read how to get my auctiva name & store change like was posted, but I contacted Auctiva 3 days ago and haven't heard anything yet. What do I do? I can see my active auctions on eBay as my newer ebay name, but I'm afraid to list a new auction (haven't done any yet, except make my drafts, because I've been waiting on them to get back to me) that it won't go to right ebay user name. When I preview a draft I have made, when I preview, it still says old ebay name, maxxmotorsports. I also clicken on one of my active ebay user listings, on one of the "other auctions open" and it goes to my auctiva store that I haven't made up yet and it still says maxxmotorsports. I'm really confused and afraid to start listing.
Please give help/advice asap. Want to start listing badly. Sam
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Sam,

Since you have changed your eBay username, you just need to generate a new token within your Auctiva account to associate your Auctiva account with your new username.

I checked our records and verified that your Auctiva account is associated with the eBay username "amarillogal", so it appears you have done this already.

-Mike
If we want all names and IDs to match, can it be done? I recently changed my ebay id, and Auctiva changed my store ID after I generated a new token and sent in a support ticket for the request...My question is, can I change my Auctiva Commerce name to match both the auctiva store and ebay id? If so, what steps can I take to proceed without loosing integration for shipping and custom settings?...if it can be done
Jackie
Hi Jackie,

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to change your Auctiva Commerce username or default store URL, but we do plan on adding both of those options with a future update to the Auctiva Commerce site. I don’t know exactly when these options will be added, but I expect to see them implemented within the next couple months.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.