Skip to main content

I was an avid user of Auctiva, user name:randomandnew for a few years and it's been maybe 8-9 months since I've visited, and my name and password bring me to error page. My new email address is pb5911@charter.net...you may have triciarose... or triciab... on file. Can't access the link to file a report...any suggestions? How do get to my account? Thank you for any advise.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi sweetrose,

If you no longer have access to the email address on file with your Auctiva account and you do not recall the password to your account, we will have to make some changes to your account to allow you to request a password reminder to your new email address.

Also, you are correct that customers that were using our service when it was free now are required to pay to use the Auctiva listing and image hosting services as well. We still have a plan called the Free Tools plan that allows users to use the scrolling gallery free of charge though.

If you are still seeking assistance with this, I recommend contacting our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.