Skip to main content

Mike D or anybody ? I've tried Firefox 2, IE7 & Opera browsers. Your DESCRIPTION box is ghosted out. There are no "tools" at the top. Looks like a clickable HTML or FULL SIZE EDITOR link but when I click, my tab says: javascript:LISTERVoid() which means it's doing nothing.

It is just me? I haven't had a chance to have problems with the images or shipping that Mike keeps mentioning in his updates. I can't enter a description at ALL!!
This is killin me!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

What have they done?? This is a nightmare. I go to list from an old auction and the description disappears. Sometimes if I hit save as new, it reappears, other times it does not. Sometimes, save as new isn't even allowed as an option. I keep trying everything. What works one time, doesn't work the next. Why don't they just leave things alone? Or explain changes to us so we know how to use the site?
oops..forgot to add that when you go to either a saved listing or a new listing, the item descrip is blank, so click on full editor and another screen will come up that you can go ahead and create your descrip., click save, it will take you back to the 'ghost editor, but when you click on preview it is there. sheesh..this is alot of work getting around all of this..ohhh huuummmmm

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.